CDFI Friendly Bloomington is a newly formed 501(c)(3) that will deploy a new strategy developed for the unique challenges of smaller communities to increase flexible and affordable financing to businesses, housing developers, nonprofits, and others in Bloomington, Indiana, and surrounding Monroe County.
- Brian Payne
Board of Directors
- President: Tina Peterson, Community Foundation of Bloomington and Monroe County and Regional Opportunity Initiatives, Inc.
- Warren Cutshall, Miller Real Estate
- John Hamilton, City of Bloomington
- Cindy Kinnarney, First Financial Bank
- Jane Kupersmith, Bloomington Urban Enterprise Association
- Scott Shishman, Old National Bank