CDFI Friendly Bloomington is a newly formed 501(c)(3) that will deploy a new strategy developed for the unique challenges of smaller communities to increase flexible and affordable financing to businesses, housing developers, nonprofits, and others in Bloomington, Indiana, and surrounding Monroe County.
Board of Directors
- President: Tina Peterson, Community Foundation of Bloomington and Monroe County and Regional Opportunity Initiatives, Inc.
- Warren Cutshall, Miller Real Estate
- John Hamilton, City of Bloomington
- Cindy Kinnarney, First Financial Bank
- Jane Kupersmith, Bloomington Urban Enterprise Association
- Scott Shishman, Old National Bank